Thursday, June 7, 2012

Banana Bread Recipe (This is for you, Sus)

Banana Bread
1c sugar
1/2c butter (softened)
3 VERY ripe bananas (the more brown spots the better)
2 eggs (beaten)
1 1/4c flour (I used whole wheat)
1/2t salt
1t baking soda
1c walnuts (I used chopped almonds)

1) Combine all dry ingredients (flour through baking soda) and set aside
2) In separate bowl mix sugar and butter until a creamy yellow consistency
3) Add in bananas one at a time until you have a smooth texture again
4) Beat your two eggs in a separate bowl and add to the banana mixture
5) Once everything is combined slowly add in dry ingredients
6) Add nuts
7) Bake at 350 for 55 min if making a loaf 
8) If making muffins they will probably take about 15-18 min. to cook

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sus said...

YUMMY! Thank you!!!

Quick Recipes said...

When i was kid, I ate 12 bananas in one time ! Your post is nice !