Monday, January 24, 2011

Big Girl, Big Girl Room, Big Girl Bed

We moved Sophia into a new room and a new bed about a week ago. I can't believe how well she has done with the transition. She is really excited to be a "big girl" and she loves her new bed. We haven't had any night wake-ups, no getting out of bed and no crying. I'm really relieved since I have been quite tired lately and really didn't want to deal with problems of that sort. We are so proud of her!
My favorite part of the new bed is that she now gets "bed head" because she sleeps on a pillow

Waking up right after her nap. She waits in there until I come in.




My attempt at creativity for a very cheap price






1 comment:

The Ferguson Family said...

The pictures turned out great!!! I can't believe it! Sophia is such a big girl.