Sunday, May 4, 2008

Friends


Marshall, Kristi, Pat, and Chelsea came over tonight for an evening BBQ. It was so fun being with all of them. We served them one of our favorites....BBQ ribs. The recipe I use is really easy and the ribs are never dried out. Check out this website if you want no-fail delicious pork ribs: http://www.thecookingguy.com/cookbook/recipe.php?id=312.

3 comments:

The Jesters said...

Looks like you guys had a blast this weekend! We thought about going to the airshow, too, but went to Disneyland instead. I'm glad you posted a comment to our blog, because I didn't know you had one, too. I added you to our list of friend's links. :)

Debby

Tousley's said...

Thanks. Blogs are such a good way to keep a log of the everyday things that we forget we do.

You should go to the airshow next year. It was a lot more fun than I expected it to be...maybe not as fun as Disneyland, though!

Wallace said...

hey!!! congrats on getting married! how fun to see pics and your blog. i will show rian. we got our mirror at ikea and they're now only $99!!! they're super sturdy and well made. do you have an ikea near by?